ADOPTIONS WITH BPR
We have a number of amazing pigs and piglets available for adoption. They come in all ages, shapes, and sizes and they are all WONDERFUL.
Please note that all adoptions are at our discretion. We reserve the right to decline or deny adoption to anyone for any reason. Adopters must understand that these are social/herd animals. We do not separate bonded pairs.
The following are required for adoption:
· Adopter will provide the pig with a secure outdoor area, even if allowed inside the house.
· If the home has a dog, the adopter must agree to keep the pig(s) and dog(s) separated at all times unless supervised.
· The adopter must be allowed to have a pig at their residence. We may require proof for any or all jurisdictions prior to finalizing adoption (including, but not limited to: City, County, HOA, Property Owner, Parent or Guardian)
· Adoption Fees vary and are due at or before time of adoption.
If you feel you are ready to be a Pig Parent, and can agree to or comply with the above, the process is:
1. Click here to submit an application for adoption. Please note we do review all applications but our vetting process for adopters can take up to a couple of months to complete.
2. Schedule a visit to meet our pigs in person at our rescue.
3. Allow a home check with the adoption delivery.
4. Adopt your piggy!
We do not adopt out pigs that are not spayed or neutered. If interested in a pig that is not spayed or neutered, please contact us about proceeding forward.
Currently known Cities in Arizona which do not allow swine/pigs as pets:
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Sierra Vista, AZ
Prescott, AZ (Prescott Valley - OK)
Queen Creek, AZ
Fountain Hills, AZ
** It is the responsibility of a potential adopter to check their local zoning and HOA requirements prior to adopting from our organization**